Fight for Truth and Serve Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for Truth and Serve Justice

RGST official alliance forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complains! New Regulations?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Complains! New Regulations? Empty
PostSubject: Complains! New Regulations?   Complains! New Regulations? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:14 am

Many of us if reads this headline might think he will witness revolutionary ideas… Exclamation
Well. To disappointment for most of new players like me, this is steam depressurizing act that is boiling in me… I had many plans, upgrade my buildings, and grow my towns to establish new colonies to reach higher points… I was playing this game for all of these... oh man…How I can afford this high cost to make defenses. It will cost a fortune it will raise my town’s upkeep and lower my incomes… Who made these decisions? Question
After overnight sleep and thinking with fresh mind I see this as a right decision made by our leaders. It is historical truth that every community, every nation that couldn’t protect his right or his territories loses them for some one stronger, this is the natures low…
We are living in this Ikariam’s Zeta world, in this world there is no security counsel to protest, and there are no human rights to appeal, everybody’s rights is at the reach of his sword’s edge … where are our swords, do we have them…If no let as prepare them… this is the tough truth… aren’t we are here to serve the truth…
What good it is, if I collect much recourse that some one else will pillages it… material loss will not heart that mach, as some one horselaughs at me for his victory… pirat
If I’m gone loose, I want to loose with dignity… at list I’ll be proud that I made my best. cheers
Our alliance is gaining points step by step we are reaching the top. This fact will open others eyes on us if they wont to hit our alliance, we new players must not be easy targets for them like seating ducks … or be extra weights over experienced players shoulders in RGST. bounce
It said. It’s easy to get the top but it’s much harder to keep the top… scratch
Let us do the work and postpone our projects, grow slowly but in confidence and keep the thinking and decisions making to our leaders, believe me working is much easier…
Now I can sign out and close my browser… with confidence that there are guards watching at my town’s fences… Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complains! New Regulations?   Complains! New Regulations? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:45 am

A great post.

Should any new player find themselves in need of sulfer (and lack an island to mine it) to build some form of defense I'm positive there are many in RGST that can provide something, even if it's just 500 to build up a minimal defense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complains! New Regulations?   Complains! New Regulations? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:50 am

I totally agree and i do happen to have a small amount of sulfur lyin spare should any lower level players need it i'll happily try to help them out just let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyGaladriel

LadyGaladriel

Female
Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Complains! New Regulations?   Complains! New Regulations? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:12 am

Thank you Neros, you're post embodies exactly what went through my mind, and surely many of the other leaders too as we worked on the new rules for military.

I did fear that members would feel "controlled" or suppressed by such rules that would keep them from short term growth. But when it came down to the line, we arrived at the same conclusion as you did. It is necessary to be well defended, or as an alliance we will fail.

The thing is, since Jan I have been trying to "remind" or "urge" members kindly to protect themselves, but found some not willing, and yet others with vast differences as to their interpretation of a good defense.

We absolutely need to stand united, and outsiders need to have a feeling of this. The worst thing that can happen at this point in RGST history would be for the top-dogs to see us a a weak alliance with only a fleeting spot near the top with many good "Farms" among us.

So every one, I thank you for your understanding and support of this new rule. Any skeptics may come to thank us in the future as it should prove to you're benefit to defend yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://chelsearossi420.imagekind.com/

PostSubject: Re: Complains! New Regulations?   Complains! New Regulations? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:27 pm

one thing to remember when building up a force is that sooner or later it's going to more then pay for itself, be it defending you or better yet when you roll on offense.and pillage people. Smile

Flipside from Carlo Rossi has won the battle and pillages Polis.
Loot

* Building material: 19,140
* Wine: 5,540
* Marble: 319

Flipside from Stone Henge has won the battle and pillages lkserhg.
Loot

* Building material: 5,964
* Marble: 129
* Crystal glass: 629
* Sulfur: 6,714

Flipside from Carlo Rossi has won the battle and pillages Polis.
Loot

* Building material: 2,748
* Wine: 441
* Marble: 4,737

Flipside from Carlo Rossi has won the battle and pillages lkserhg.
Loot

* Building material: 4,573
* Marble: 99
* Crystal glass: 483
* Sulfur: 5,147

In the end you *want* to have a large force so when the time comes and your neighbor goes inactive you can be the first one in there with trade ships and swords..

Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeztaT

LeztaT

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Complains! New Regulations?   Complains! New Regulations? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Thanks To Neros for the touching yet serves as a wake up call for sleeping complacent members of the alliance.

I remember the days back when we are just starting....after being bullied by the leader of UNF (an active alliance during that time on our region)... I promised to myself never to be farmed again.

So Ive decided to create 50 phalanx on my wine and sulfur town located on neutral islands with 20 ballista ships each..while my crystal and marble towns are located in hostile islands....so I created there 100 phalanx minimum and on 200 gunsman on the marble town....along with 30 ballista and 20 catapult ships each.

I have only level 13 and 12 towns during that time so I have to figure our where to compensate my gold and resources to avoid being eaten up by having a large upkeep. I have to reduce the number of workers and layoff all of my scientists...I settled for pillaging.

Well guess what...tables have suddenly turned as the hunter became the haunted. The bully UNF leader (Danny1744) became a regular farm for me in just a matter of days....along with his closest members zooglie.

I admitt to have been left behind in terms of overall scores during that time but I never regret it as I have been able to survive in a hostile environment. Low score and under profile is whatIhave maintained but my military strength was never taken for granted.

Just before V3.0 was about to update...i have come up to an overall income of 200 gold per hour...tables turned again as V3.0 was already updated....myoverallincome was 10k per hour.

I really go for military set up first after a suitable structure levels.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complains! New Regulations?   Complains! New Regulations? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight for Truth and Serve Justice :: FAQ's [Frequesntly Asked Questions]-
Jump to: