Fight for Truth and Serve Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for Truth and Serve Justice

RGST official alliance forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So.... you caught a spy...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So.... you caught a spy... Empty
PostSubject: So.... you caught a spy...   So.... you caught a spy... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:36 pm

You've caught a spy and all they gave up is the island name?

Never fear simply go to this address:

http://ikariamlibrary.com/?content=2

and search out your info Very Happy

good luck
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought

Dreadnought

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: randomness????   So.... you caught a spy... I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Is it random what your results are on catching a spy?

I catch spies, and sometimes it just says they "retired" him, and I get nothing out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So.... you caught a spy...   So.... you caught a spy... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:03 am

Hmmm... i remember reading something about this, there is a calculation out there that works out the risk of being caught for various activities etc.

I think the chances of you catching and getting info out of a spy depend on the level of your hideout in relation to your walls and town hall, (i.e. have your hideout at least a level about your walls and town hall to make yourself a hard nut to crack) plus it depends on the person who's spying on you and their hideout level, their risk goes down if their hideout is of a higher level than your thus they can find out more!

Finally i do know that certain actions are riskier than others, i.e. look at someones messages has a really high risk (sometimes up to 90%) compared to say lookin in the warehouses. Also i know spies need to have a rest between missions or its more likely they'll be caught.

So in conclusion you are more likely to get info out of spies you caught if you have high walls and hideouts (with lots of spies working in the city for you) and if the other guy has a lower hideout than you and has exhausted his spy.

Hope this has helped

Kaz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.... you caught a spy...   So.... you caught a spy... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.... you caught a spy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight for Truth and Serve Justice :: FAQ's [Frequesntly Asked Questions]-
Jump to: