Fight for Truth and Serve Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for Truth and Serve Justice

RGST official alliance forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Occupation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Occupation Empty
PostSubject: Occupation   Occupation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:58 am

There have been lots f questions about occupation, this is what i've learned on my wanderings:

1. Occupation has been enable with the release of Version 0.3.1, players are allowed to occupy other cities and use then as a bridgehead for other other mission. The units however, will cost double the upkeep and there is no time limit to how long a town may be occupied.

2.While occupying a town if you send your army to pillage another town the occupied city will receive 10% of the looted goods. The other 90% will go directly to the occupiers town of origin.

3. Players can only occupy as many cities as his palace has levels.

4.You can have your army return from occupying a town by going to your only Palace on the main island and selecting them to return.

What about if you are occupied?

Down side-costs twice as much to make troops and ships

Up side-you get 10% of whatever the occupier pillages.

You don't get pillaged yourself, and you basically can keep playing the game. If you are a builder rather than a raider, being occupied could be the best thing that ever happened to you, since you get extra resources and the occupier defends your town-until he leaves and folks "counter-attack," the town the attacks came from (if they are not smart enough to realize you were occupied).

You can still trade and you can still send messages.

What if i don't want to be occupied?

If you have the troops, go to the palace and press rebel. Not sure if this works if you're being blockaded too.

Or message the council of the alliance and others will try to help you Very Happy

Okay guys i'm afraid that's the best i can do and the fellows up top are still discussing alliance policy towards occupation. Hope this has helped a little and feel free to add to the info. Knowledge is a great weapon.

Hugs

Kaz
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought

Dreadnought

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Occupation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupation   Occupation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:10 pm

So still no rules on if someone occupies a city on one of our islands, we aren't exactly abide to "hold back" for permission to remove the "threat" that may be lurking?
Back to top Go down

Occupation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupation   Occupation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 am

Okay a few recommendation on this issue.

If someone should be occupying a person on your island who is not an alliance member let the military council know and try to open a dialogue (if you dont want to message me with the co-ordinates and i'll do the talking for you), be polite and try to ascertain their intentions.

If you are keen to "free" the person being occupied, do try to get a green light from our beloved general (flip) or another council member as at worst a small war may be sparked off if you upset the wrong people.

Kaz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Occupation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupation   Occupation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occupation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight for Truth and Serve Justice :: FAQ's [Frequesntly Asked Questions]-
Jump to: