Fight for Truth and Serve Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for Truth and Serve Justice

RGST official alliance forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CT/CAT or cultural treaties...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CT/CAT or cultural treaties... Empty
PostSubject: CT/CAT or cultural treaties...   CT/CAT or cultural treaties... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:05 am

Okay i took this as a direct quote from the illustrious ladyG:

A CT (Cultural Treaty), more precisely Cultural Assets Treaty, is available to you through your museum. Your museum at each level can accommodate one cultural good from another player. The satisfaction of the town increases by 20 with each increment in museum level and every cultural good displayed in the museum gets you 50 additional satisfaction points.

The CAT or CT is made by one player with another player and not from one town to other town. So you can exchange only one cultural good with the same player irrespective of the number of towns either of you has.

The advantages of satisfaction through CAT is you don't have to worry of anything after that (almost) like you have to worry about maintaining sufficient wine in your tavern. The effect is (to an extent) permanent.
The downside is museums are expensive.

If you have cultural treaty with a player you should not attack him. If you do your town/s go angry. So in this manner it is also a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP)

I said the effect is more or less permanent because

1. If the player with whom you had a CAT, goes inactive or is banned and is eventually booted from the game you loose that cultural good from your museum so you still have 20 points from your museum level but the 50 points from the display are gone.
2. If some player decides you would be more 'beneficial' to him if he would pillage you and can arrange for that cultural good from elsewhere, it only has a one party cancellation requirement and he can do it with out your consent. So you end up in a similar or (if he was really serious about pillaging you dry) in a bit of a messy situation.

How to do CT's

1. Build a museum or upgrade it.

2, Announce on the circular that you have a CT or look for an announcement that someone else has one.

3. send or accept the treaty through the diplomacy menu.

4. Bob's your crazy uncle you have a CT!
Back to top Go down
memento

memento

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-22

CT/CAT or cultural treaties... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CT/CAT or cultural treaties...   CT/CAT or cultural treaties... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:36 am

Very Happy Thank you for this usefull information,

asking people how to do CT's or what a CT is, was pretty embarassing,

I tought it was something you can get in the barracks or something, lol
Back to top Go down

CT/CAT or cultural treaties...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight for Truth and Serve Justice :: FAQ's [Frequesntly Asked Questions]-
Jump to: