Fight for Truth and Serve Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for Truth and Serve Justice

RGST official alliance forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Workshops, common FAQ's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Workshops, common FAQ's Empty
PostSubject: Workshops, common FAQ's   Workshops, common FAQ's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:17 am

Definition

The most skilled men of our town serve at the workshop. They improve our troops and warships equipment with the latest inventions. May they become even better and stronger! Every stage of improvement allows you to get more upgrades for troops and ships.

Effect

The workshop applies upgrades to all existing units and to any you will build in the future once the research is complete.
All effects occur on all islands whether there is a workshop in that colony or not. So really its only worth having one at any given time as no matter how many you have you can only upgrade one thing at a time anyways. The crystal island would be the most suitable base for a workshop, as all upgrades require gold and crystal.

Finally you get to keep all the upgrades you have researched even if you demolish the workshop.Thus the building kinda becomes useless once you have done all the research.

A small tip

Currently you only need to upgrade your workshop to level 24 in order to be able to research all the available improvements

for more info

http://ikariam.wikia.com/wiki/Workshop

hope this helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought

Dreadnought

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Workshops, common FAQ's   Workshops, common FAQ's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:19 am

Thank You

Mrs.Parrot lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Workshops, common FAQ's   Workshops, common FAQ's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:48 am

you're welcome mr insultive never see you trying to help others Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Workshops, common FAQ's   Workshops, common FAQ's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:52 am

Because I am a deep thinker, I ask questions no one ever ask before, and what I would do to help the alliance requires a lot of work on most peoples parts, which is rude to ask anyways due to this is just a game and don't need to go WWX on it.

=)

Thank You, try again next time lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Workshops, common FAQ's   Workshops, common FAQ's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:41 am

Ha, good try good try, so funny! Are you always this witty???

Have a hug Very Happy and turn that frown upside down!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Workshops, common FAQ's   Workshops, common FAQ's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:11 pm

Kazerix wrote:
Definition
A small tip

Currently you only need to upgrade your workshop to level 24 in order to be able to research all the available improvements

Aye (to the other stuff), and one only needs to build their workshop up to level 21 to research all useful improvements!
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Workshops, common FAQ's   Workshops, common FAQ's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Your wrong ruth

its 24, if you stop at 21 you can't research subs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Workshops, common FAQ's   Workshops, common FAQ's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:55 pm

That was exactly what I was referring to. Unless they are bugged, subs are inferior to paddle wheel rams/mortars due to their high cost and low stamina. (You can build more pwrs and mortars for the same price, and they are much better at multi-round combat, as well as being cheaper to maintain)

Getting the extra 3 levels and upgrading subs won't help you out much.

Note: I have heard that subs are bugged right now. If this is the case, they will be fixed soon-ish anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Workshops, common FAQ's   Workshops, common FAQ's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Workshops, common FAQ's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight for Truth and Serve Justice :: FAQ's [Frequesntly Asked Questions]-
Jump to: