Fight for Truth and Serve Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for Truth and Serve Justice

RGST official alliance forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Donation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Donation Rules   Donation Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:42 pm

This is a strict anti-leaching policy, we should strive to be in the top donators on all our islands.

Ensure that you have donated at the very least 2000 per town level.
More is always better. Keep in mind that this is for the good of everyone.

Even if you are a smaller player on an island that has already reached the soft caps, keep donating regularly, as a tribute to the players who have worked so hard to get it to that point. It just shows you care about the welfare of your island.

More detailed rules regarding this can be found on our internal alliance page in your embassy.
Back to top Go down
https://rgst.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Donation Rules Empty
PostSubject: New donation requirements   Donation Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:09 pm

On islands that are shared with members of the 41st alliance. RGST members must match the donations of the top 41st member on the island.

If the RGST member has 2 towns on the island then our player must match the donation with each island. For example... RGST player has 3 towns on an island. A 41 player has a town and has donated 50,000 to the mine. RGST player must match that for each town or 3x50,000 or 150K total for the mine.

If the top donor for the 41 has more than one town on the island then the amount that RGST members must match is reduced. For example...The top 41 donor has 2 towns on the island and RGST player has one town. The 41 player has donated 200K to the vineyard. The 200K is divided by the number of towns 200K/2 = 100K. The RGST player must match 100K to the vineyard.
Back to top Go down
https://rgst.forumotion.com

Donation Rules
Page 1 of 1