Fight for Truth and Serve Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for Truth and Serve Justice

RGST official alliance forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A question about bug fixes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A question about bug fixes... Empty
PostSubject: A question about bug fixes...   A question about bug fixes... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 am

Alright, here's the deal...

Whenever I build units, I notice that usually if it costs less, the costs will be reflected in the barracks. However, one resource stays at the same number: Gold.

This drives me nuts because I'm not even paying the full price in upkeep due to researches. That means while a Steam Giant normally costs 15 upkeep per hour, I only need to pay 13 upkeep. However, the barracks still lists the price per hour as 15 gold. Wood and Sulfur cost reductions, on the other hand, work fine.

Also, it's not only on the barracks, but when I deploy units, the cost is also at it's maximum value, despite the fact that again, I'm not even paying full price.

So, what I want to do is point this out to the team of Ikariam, so that they can do something about in the next patch.

My question is, who do I contact about recommending a fix for this in the next patch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A question about bug fixes...   A question about bug fixes... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Acording to the rules you have to report a bug to a GO Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A question about bug fixes...   A question about bug fixes... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Thanks! I'll tell a GO about it. Maybe people will start noticing that their military costs less than they think!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about bug fixes...   A question about bug fixes... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question about bug fixes...
Page 1 of 1